About Microsoft Stream
Microsoft Stream is a video management service for businesses, schools, and governments. Stream brings video into the flow of work so you can communicate authentically, share knowledge, and learn from experts.
Microsoft Stream for mobile
The Stream mobile app lets you conveniently access your videos on the go so you can stay connected, wherever, and whenever.
With the Stream mobile app, you can watch videos from work or school and catch up on what you missed with Microsoft Teams meeting recordings. The app has undergone a complete design refresh and now offers seamless access to both Stream (Classic) and Stream (on SharePoint) content with a personalized home feed and a richer video viewing experience.
• Access both Stream (Classic) & Stream (On SharePoint) video content
• Use your personalized home feed to return to shared videos, meeting/lecture recordings and other collaboration updates
• Search for any videos in your organization using keywords or author names
• Catch up on missed meetings with Microsoft Teams meeting recordings
• Mark important videos as ‘favorites’ and find them anytime from the library section
• Share useful videos with your colleagues with a tap of a button.
• Get the enterprise-level security, compliance, retention, and permissions features you expect from Microsoft 365
The Microsoft Stream video management service is included with commercial Microsoft 365 and Office 365 subscription. This app requires an appropriate commercial Microsoft 365 or Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your organization’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department.
By downloading this app, you agree to the license terms (see aka.ms/eulastreammobapp) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy).
To learn more about Microsoft Stream visit aka.ms/microsoftstreamdocs
For support or feedback, email us at [email protected]