Aidera means to help.
This application is suitable for adults who need to resolve their internal psychological problems. Here you can take tests, read articles, ask questions for free, and most importantly, contact a certified and highly qualified psychologist. Together you can solve your problem and conduct therapy.
Make an online appointment with a psychologist > Talk > Enjoy life
Take the tests if you wish. You do not trust? Ask a question in text or find the answer among existing questions. No bots and blanks, only live help.
AIDERA mobile application is:
– psychologists only with higher psychological education
– the opportunity to ask a psychologist a question for free (no bots and blanks, all the psychologist's attention is for you)
– psychological tests, the results of which are analyzed by the psychologist during the session
– a feed of psychological articles – always up-to-date and fresh news
– an appointment for a consultation or online therapy with a psychologist
– the ability to communicate with a psychologist via video link
– always a convenient time for a consultation
– clear categories of problems
– session reminder notifications,
and most importantly, it saves your time, because you don’t need to go anywhere, because. psychologist's office is now in your smartphone!
Psychology is not just “talking”.
Even the most balanced person has breakdowns, stresses, problems with loved ones. Yes, some of us are really able to go through negativity painlessly for ourselves and others, but not everyone can be able to get out of an emotional trap. And a friend with heart-to-heart talks can even hurt and push the problem even deeper.
If you are worried about anxiety, negativity, conflicts with loved ones, do not start the situation, do not let depression take over you, trust a specialist. The help of a psychologist involves a change for the better not only in your inner world, but also in the world of your family and people significant to you.
The human body is an amazing system in which everything is interconnected, so do not underestimate the impact of our emotional state on overall health.
Do not miss the unique chance to find a solution to psychological problems. Communicate with our psychologists and be healthy!