OBB files are a type of file used by the Android operating system to store data for apps that require large amounts of data to be downloaded. To install an OBB file on an Android device, you will need to use a file manager app, such as ES File Explorer or Astro File Manager.
- Download and install a file manager app on your Android device.
- Use the file manager app to locate the OBB file on your device or on an external storage device, such as a microSD card.
- Tap on the OBB file to open it.
- The file manager app will prompt you to confirm the installation of the data file. Tap on the Install button to begin the installation process.
- The data file will be installed on your device, and the app that uses the data file will be able to access it.